Monday, 4 March 2013

THE KITCHIN

Hello  Two days ago I went to a very fancy restaurant in edinburgh called The Kitchin http://www.thekitchin.com/
thats the link!
All the food I liked except one thing and that was a chicken jelly.
My starter was a ravioli  but with seafood inside it . It had a lemony sauce drizzled round it. Its green pasta 




Then for mane course I ate plaice with squid and mussels and a buttery sauce.




then for dessert I had a giant souffl√© with lemon and I LOVED  IT!


the best bit of it was meeting TOM KITCHIN. He is a very famous chef. He was reely  nice! I talked to him about cooking.




the day before I made his pasta with mussels.


5 comments:

  1. I was very tempted to take that cookbook home with me!!

    Miss T

    ReplyDelete
  2. just you try it miss t
    love laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cooking Course eBook of the year. Healthy recipes, chicken recipes and cooking recipes from around the globe. Forget expensive culinary schools.
    cooking recipes

    ReplyDelete